Be a part of a successful 70+ year tradition with worldwide name recognition identified with dance excellence! Join our unsurpassed family of Fred Astaire Franchised Dance Studios. Our franchise system is always expanding with over 150 studios nationwide!
Illinois Area Director
We have so much to offer:
- Educational Seminars (financial & business)
- Video training series on management topics
- Detailed and extensive dance curriculum
- Quality teacher certification
- Financial Computer programs
- Extensive Dance Apparel & Supply Department
- Instant Trade name recognition
Becoming part of the Fred Astaire Franchise Dance Studios is a tremendous opportunity for anyone who wants to enhance their income while improving lives through the joy of dancing! Contact us today to take your first step towards a secure and rewarding future!
Please contact Rae Josephs today for more franchising information. 630-945-3275
“Fred Astaire” Opportunity
- Weekly Regional & National Reports
- Coaches scheduled at least once a month-these coaches will offer both dance knowledge and aid with growth in business sales and the cost is shared.
- Web-based studio/ desk and management program offered from the Regional Office.
- Regional Seminars Quarterly- w/ financial bonus opportunities to the staff, awards, speakers, etc.
- Training We will provide thorough training in all aspects of operating a successful Fred Astaire Dance Studio---both business & dancing.
- Starter Kit This kit includes all of the necessary supplies to begin operating a Fred Astaire Dance Studio—this comes from the Corporate Office.
- National Seminars on various subjects (Example: Conceptual Methods of Teaching, Financial Seminar, Competitions, etc.)
- Dance Apparel available from the Regional & Corporate Office.
- Marketing Alliance a program that assists in the graphic artwork & verbiage of National ads for yellow pages, newspaper, and television
- Web page all information regarding both National & Local events are printed for easy access. Also, an individual studio and Regional web page.
- Fred Astaire Organization has approved exclusive vendors for Video Taping, Photography, Dance Shoes & Dance Apparel (which includes costumes)
- 3 National Competitions Cross Country held in Las Vegas (April) Astaire Awards Ball held in San Juan(July) and National Dance Championships held in Orlando (October)—there are constant flyers and brochures that come from the Corporate Office to promote these competitions.
- Regional Advertising Campaign able to share the costs with the other studios in the Chicagoland area.
- Regional Competitions this is an avenue to create revenue & excitement within your studio and the Region.
- Competitors support Pro/Am & Professional support from the other studios and a high-powered dance board. This support is both throughout the Fred Astaire Chain as well as the Independent Circuit.
- Fred Astaire National Council of Dance this board is made up of United States & World finalists and Champions. They test the professionals to keep them properly certified.
- A Regional Bookkeeper to guide us in the proper way for things such as payroll, bills, reports, advertising, trade shows, etc.
- An exclusive dance curriculum that is approved by all boards, such as NDCA, etc.
- A “family” of over 140 other studios, managers, & owners to converse with on a daily basis. This allows a licensee to never feel alone and has a plethora of others to soundboard and network.
- Regional parties and festivals are a great way to show camaraderie and assist with growth, both financially and student volume.
- Various promotions of attracting new clients, such as guest parties, benefits, etc.
- Training to achieve a respectable profit margin.
- The Fred Astaire name adds an enormous value to the purchase price of each location.